Blog by Stephen Abernethie, Managing Partner
We all know last year set some challenging times and as we get stuck in to this year, we have a lot to be grateful for and I’d like to take the time to highlight some of our wins:
– First and foremost we are still here, we are still strong, in fact perhaps stronger, as these past months have provided an opportunity to strengthen our team and prepare with confidence for a invigorated 2021.
– A big thank you to our loyal customers who have been with us for many years, we continue to work together through challenging times. We adopted new solutions providing Covid-19 packages to hospitality venues including Hilton Head Office in Watford.
– We saw the continuation of sustainability in our Christmas packages, natural features and woodland foliage was particularly popular amongst wreaths in a well-known Park Lane restaurant Galvin at Windows on Hilton Park Lane. In addition the recycled glass bottle tree at Holiday Inn Camden Lock was a ‘head turner’.
Wooden wreath for Galvin at Windows on Hilton Park Lane
As we move through the start of the year and move closer to Spring, we are pleased to be working with customers on their new projects:
– All various ‘Green walls’ are trending high already in 2021. More designers are specifying and more venues and residential clients are installing creative green walls to make the most of their environment albeit working from home or refurbishing ready for a new footfall in Spring.
– Sustainability is hotter than ever and we are fully committed to this agenda for our customers, suppliers and ourselves. Look out for more detail on this exciting journey as we progress through the first half of this year. Here is a video of Guy Hilton from Waldorf Hilton talking about how Leaflike helped them bring back the palm trees in Palm Court.
– Our unique Everleaf product range of real preserved flora and foliage is taking on a new ‘trendy’ dimension following the sustainability path. This range of stunning pieces of art are real and captured full of colour, last longer and look great for up to 3 months avoiding peaks and troughs of fresh flower weekly cycles.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to catching up with you all again soon.
Feature green wall for indoor swimming pool at Village Hotels