Pan Pacific invited Leaflike to assist with their Sustainability Solutions featuring Singaporean Rainforest and British Woodland Plants.
The Sustainability Solution includes the following eight items:
– Extra Green and Healthy Hydroculture System
– Increased Cardon Dioxide Removal
– Unique Recycled Planters
– Orchid Rejuvenation Program
– Leaflike Herb System, for Decoration & Cooking
– Recycled Glassware
– Preserved Moss Feature Displays
– Personal Green Certification for Pan Pacific London
As the partnership progressed Leaflike were introduced to Yabu Pushelburg receiving final interior landscape designs.
“While the guestrooms reference the calm of English and Asian gardens, the public areas will draw from the wild energy of the forest, to inspire a striking yet timeless atmosphere.”
The design includes all areas of the hotel; bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining and private dining rooms, bar, reception lobby, galleries, lift lobbies, meeting rooms, rest rooms, gym and terrace areas, supplying:
– Over 300 sustainability sourced preserved plants
– Over 300 recycled planters
– Over 450 live planting displays
Pan Pacific are recognised for their commitment to respect the environment.
“With over 30 global destinations in our portfolio, we are deeply mindful of our ecological footprint and are committed to responsible environmental practices.”